I can't keep up with the Kardashians

Missdaisy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did you all see Kourtney Kardashian deliver her baby? I think that private moment should have stayed at home.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vesh4SlPkI]YouTube - Chelsea Lately: Labor Pains[/ame]

I have no idea who this person is :lol:
I guess its a good thing I dont get cable at home. hehe.

I have no idea who this person is :lol:
I guess its a good thing I dont get cable at home. hehe.

You're not missing much. Hopefully it will warm up soon and I won't have time to watch TV. We've had such a miserable winter, I don't think it will ever end.

Kourtney Kardashian is Robert Kardashians daughter. Not sure how much you know about the OJ Simpson trial from back in the 90's, but Robert was one of OJ's Lawyers, this was a very well known case in the US.
Anyhow, Robert's 3 daughters have a show on The E network called Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

I know the trial, but had no idea who the lawyers and such where. So their only clame to fame is being the daughter of a high priced / popular lawyer? wow

Only thing i know about the Kardashian sisters is..I think one of the sisters was a 'burger model' for Carls Jr. and got voted sexiest something or another. lol

But having your kids birth...taped nationwide...lol eww..

I'm not picky, I love any show that has hot chicks slapping each others' bare asses. :D

It's a shame my wife makes me watch it, it's torture.

I know the trial, but had no idea who the lawyers and such where. So their only clame to fame is being the daughter of a high priced / popular lawyer? wow

Bruce Jenner olympic gold medal winner is their stepdad. He's on the show too.

I feel your pain Photoxopher, I too must suffer. . .But I love Chelsea Lately.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back