I've been debating for the past few months as to which one to get, I'd love to have the d80, but that would mean I'd have to wait a while, and I kind of want one asap. So if I would get the d40, I could get it in a possibility of a few months. bhphoto has 3 different deals with it, they have it with the 18-55mm lens for $500, free shipping; they have it with the 18-135mm lens for $650; and they have it with the 18-55mm & 55-200mm lens for $675. If I were to get it with the 18-55mm I could get it sometime in the middle/end of March maybe. With the 18-135mm, I could get about mid April maybe. With the 18-55mm & 55-200mm, about the beginning of May maybe. (yeah, they're all maybe's, it kind of depends) But, if I want to get the d80, maybe until October or later. What do you think, wait and get the d80 eventually, or get the d40 within the next few months, and I could get two lenses with it...? I'm so lost lol...and confused on what to do. I only have a point and shoot now...so that's kind of why I want one asap What to do, what to do??