I cant tell if i like this or not...your opinion?

shawnxstl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ill post the original and one of the edits i saved.

Feel free to edit the original any way you want.

t_IMG_5438.jpg

t_russell.jpg

EDIT: Im aware that the background of the picture isn't the best. I wasnt going for a serious picture, im just toying around with some editing.

I think yours is a little dark-although I think i understand what you are trying to achive also the flash caused some harsh shadows on your back ground. to avoid this try bouncing your flash or having your subject further from the wall

here is my go...

I cut out the man lightened him, darkened the background and added slight Gaussian blur a very faint black vingette also behind the man and then that was it.
tpf001-1.jpg

IMG%5D

yeah that was the first thing i tried doing..(cutting out / adding gaussian blur) but i forgot my mouse at my house and using a laptop touch pad for that was pretty hard to do since im not very used to them. haha.

I was sitting at my friends counter and looked over and saw her dad playing guitar and i was like hmm. i wonder what i can do with this? I have pretty much endless opportunities to reshoot this in a serious manner because im at their house more than im at my own. haha. thanks for your input!!

any more takers?

I love the expression on this guy.

gitarmanha7.jpg

Smaller image clickable to larger one

Most reactions

Back