I challenge you...

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
To not lose your sanity while playing this game.

¤·¤ç¤Ü¤ó¤Î¥¢¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó

You need to enable Java to play it since it's a little applet, but if anyone can make it to level 3 and post a screenshot I will give you 200 internets.

Isn't that the original Mario Brothers, but with way crappier graphics...?

It is harder than Mario Brothers though... Still haven't beaten the first level yet. I made it to the flag pole, but I got killed right atfer that... WTF? I couldn't even control the character anymore to get out of the way, and I got killed...?

O|||||||O said:
It is harder than Mario Brothers though... Still haven't beaten the first level yet. I made it to the flag pole, but I got killed right atfer that... WTF? I couldn't even control the character anymore to get out of the way, and I got killed...?

It makes me cry

I love the "Prece Enter Key" on the opening screen too. :lol:

Seriously ... how the hell do you even get past the first level? I can't figure out how to not get killed after the flag pole...

I love the "Prece Enter Key" on the opening screen too. :lol:

Seriously ... how the hell do you even get past the first level? I can't figure out how to not get killed after the flag pole...

That's the point, there is no winners past the first level. But you get so addicted to it, that you TRY to pass the flag pole. ...TRICKSEY HOBBIT.

From what I've read, there are 4 levels.

Last edited by a moderator:

From what I've read, there are 4 levels.

I guess from what the mighty master Yoda once told us, "You must unlearned, what you have learned".

Last edited by a moderator:
There are videos of the other levels on YouTube too ... looks like a pain in the ass, lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back