I couldn't resist...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Classic Cool III - The Snoot Strikes Back (yes, I know I'm out of order) :)

I rustled up some whiskey and a table cloth, which was damned impressive since I neither drink, nor do I dine in a civilized fashion. :) I really need some cigarettes to go with this, but I don't smoke either... the fact that I found the whiskey was a miracle by itself. :)

C&C Appreciated... if you guys are getting tired of my foolishness, lemme know and I'll stop my crazy snoot fest. Well... publicly, anyway. I'll probably still snoot in secret. :lmao:

Snoot Experiments - Snoot Fan with Whiskey - 010 tpf.jpg

now that's cool. but never should good whiskey touch ice. ugh.

haha... really? Hm. I have no idea. As I say, I'm not a drinker. I don't even know if that was good whiskey.

Thanks for the comments.

Sweet shot. Maybe just maybe, less formalized? Arrangment wise I mean... looks fairly placed... wrinkle the cloth, dust the fan with some dust and no not ciggarettes.. cigar.. with a thin blue stream of smoke... Yeah... thats it... dam gotta find me a snoot.

Sweet shot. Maybe just maybe, less formalized? Arrangment wise I mean... looks fairly placed... wrinkle the cloth, dust the fan with some dust and no not ciggarettes.. cigar.. with a thin blue stream of smoke... Yeah... thats it... dam gotta find me a snoot.

You gotta find you a snoot, but I gotta find me a smoker! :lol: Which is easier? Excellent suggestions, thank you, and thanks for the comments in general.

BTW, this snoot I have is literally some of that foam "paper" from a craft store, rolled into a cone and shoved on the end of the flash. It's the same kind of material they use to make those beer can holders. (notice I said beer and not soda) :)

Hmmm, i should let you borrow my smoking jacket.

hahhah... ooo... draped over the table maybe...

Actually thats one more thing I should probably do is use an actual table and not just piano stool. :lol:

Although... hm... piano. I could probably do something pretty cool with the piano incorporated into the shot.

Ditto.
'Cept with that whole... snoot thing.... :lol:

^^^ you love the snoot!!! Fear it's mad powerzzz!

:lol:

Love it, can't think of anything to adjust. I do think you hit the nail on the head here. Damn sweet.

BTW: I don't drink hardly, a few beers here and there.....so does ice like...kill whisky? lol I wouldn't get it. :lmao:

Aha - how do we know it's whiskey..??
There's a number of amber fluids that resemble whiskey...
IF it is REALLY whiskey - then you should include the BOTTLE in the shot.
Could be anything there - in that glass...

>BTW< I think that 'whiskey' relates to Ireland and that 'whisky' relates to Scotland...
Jedo

Well, it was some kind of brown alchoholic fluid that was in my cupboard. :)

Most reactions

Back