I.D. needed, maybe

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
think these are North American Wood Ducks but could someone confirm please?

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Can't confirm if they are that - but I can say that the background colour of the second photo is ...... OK-OK ... I shall keep my mouth shut! But the colour in the first is ... yes, yes, yes.

I like the reflection of the male duck in Photo 2, too! :greenpbl:

Sure looks like a wood duck to me!

(Isn't there some expression about if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck etc etc?)

Nice shots. Love the coy look she's giving you in the first, and the reflection in the water in the second.

Yes I agree with Anty the coy look in the first is very nice :) I also really really like the smoothness of the water behind her.

I can confirm it is a duck ... does this help? :p

Strange, just realised that I never shot a duck!

Can't confirm if they are that - but I can say that the background colour of the second photo is ...... OK-OK ... I shall keep my mouth shut! But the colour in the first is ... yes, yes, yes.

I like the reflection of the male duck in Photo 2, too! :greenpbl:

I have to agree the Blue really adds to the photos :lol:

Sure looks like a wood duck to me!

(Isn't there some expression about if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck etc etc?)

Nice shots. Love the coy look she's giving you in the first, and the reflection in the water in the second.

well if it looks like one to you thats good enough for me

Yes I agree with Anty the coy look in the first is very nice :) I also really really like the smoothness of the water behind her.

ta

I can confirm it is a duck ... does this help? :p

Strange, just realised that I never shot a duck!
It helps more than you'll ever know!

:thumbup: Looks like wood.

Most reactions

Back