I did not see this coming - not for the squeamish.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
PA260001-Edit.jpg

We have been plagued by mice nesting on the cabin air filters of our cars & the stench that creates is enough to make you gag. I can remove the filters, vacuum out the nests & within a week they have rebuilt. Now is the time for drastic action.

I went through a time with sticky paper for mice and ended up catching a chipmunk

nice shot!

I went through a time with sticky paper for mice and ended up catching a chipmunk

nice shot!

We did that at work one time and snagged a snake.

I've never seen a trap like that one.

I use this:
8044860769_1a0f8615f1_n.jpg

Looks like he got into the Rice Krispies - Snap, Crackle and Pop

Poor mousey :(

My neighbor's kid came home to live with them. They decided to open up the garage door and let her live in there. There is so much junk in it, I don't know how she manages. The door is open damn near 24/7. Weirdest thing I've ever seen! Anyway, all of a sudden, we've been infested with mice in our garage!! I caught 11 over 6 days!!! Seems I had 2 small areas between garage door and wall where the insulation strip had worn out. I'm mice-free finally. It took 8 traps in the garage, 5 glue boards and a bait trap pretty close to THEIR garage.

I read last week a hole the size of a nickel is enough for mice to enter a building, a hole the size of a 25-cent piece enough for rats...

Interesting trap, Ron. I have not seen modern rat traps...last ones I saw were old, Victor brand traps with wooden bases and plain old steel jaw and springs...new ones look pretty good, with a really good bait holder system.

it is that time of year too. winter is coming and all the outside critters want a way in as they know it is coming.

My pest guy brought the same traps as Ron's. Worked a treat! Just have to squeeze the back to load or unload!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back