I didnt do it! REALLLY!!!

ShelleySnapz

Photographer for hire!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Not sure but this looks just a tad bit flat to me...Im tired though....opinions?

ramsesdidntdoit.jpg

Like Verbal was saying before me: a bit more contrast and voilà! No longer flat :)
The look says it all!
Guilty all over :D but pretending to be all innocent :lol:
Lovely eyes.
So who is this?

Simply beautiful!

LaFoto said:
Like Verbal was saying before me: a bit more contrast and voilà! No longer flat :)
The look says it all!
Guilty all over :D but pretending to be all innocent :lol:
Lovely eyes.
So who is this?

THIS little critter is Ramses, named after the Eqyptian Pharoah. We got him a few years ago from a friend that found him as a stray. He is such a gentle cat too, wehn my daughter was born he wouls snuggle next to her to "protect" her and as she grew she would yank on his tail, fur, ears...and everything else her hands could get to and he took it all! Even so much as letting her put hats on him LOL He does tend to get into trouble too, but funny...when I took hte photo he was looking outside at the leaves blowing on the lawn and I just clled him and he looked at me...he probably thought he was in trouble again! LOL
He is part Siamese and part ordinary tabby he has all the markings of the Siamese and just a hint of stripes in his tail, white paws and a little white milk mustache, he is too cute to stay mad at for long!

How is this??

ramsesdidntdoit2.jpg

Better - don't you think so yourself?
Regards from Mia to Ramses, too :D.

Most reactions

Back