I didn't Realize using Polaroid Camera were for the $$ Rich & Famous $$

Hawaii Five-O

My alter-egos have been banned. :( Now I must be
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
At $15 retail for a pack of 10 exposure film they are for the rich:confused:. haha I'll have to check eBay for bulk quanites. Polaroid is like 10 times the price of even professional 35 mm, if I were to shoot 30 pictures.

Aside from the price of Polaroid pictures, they have cool contrast and tones. I found a Polaroid Amigo at my thrift shop for $5

Last edited:
Polaroid is no longer being made, it's now considered collectible. You betcha the stuff is expensive.

I guess I picked the wrong time to start using Polaroids with it been discontinued and all. heh. I looked at the price of film on eBay and it is the same as retail or higher depending the type of film.

I see though that Fuji makes an instant film, so hopefully maybe more companies will make instant LF film.

Fuji will take over the market. End of story. Oddly enough I just bought five sheets of slightly expired Type 59 for $1 a piece today.

last year sx-70 was going for 25 dollars a pack, that is for 10 shots, so consider your self lucky lol

and heaven forbid your using 809 which is 8x10 film and runs about 20 bucks a sheet.

Most reactions

Back