I do not... :)

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Chase,

I defenitely do NOT spend too much of my life here :)

:lol:

Let's think about this in some detail... :wink:

You have a total of 497 posts in right around 2 months on the forum. If we conseratively estimate that each posts represents 5 minutes of your time (assuming a few minutes surfing the site on each occassion you post), that is a total of 2485 minutes spent on the site. That breaks down to around 45 1/2 hours of time you have spent here, or nearly 2 full 24 hour days spent on this site over the past two months (not that I have any room to talk, but...). :shock: Now we haven't even given more thought to all of the time you may/may not be spending on here when you aren't posting... 8)

Are you SURE you aren't spending TOO much time on here? :lol:

Chase said:
:lol:

Let's think about this in some detail... :wink:

You have a total of 497 posts in right around 2 months on the forum. If we conseratively estimate that each posts represents 5 minutes of your time (assuming a few minutes surfing the site on each occassion you post), that is a total of 2485 minutes spent on the site. That breaks down to around 45 1/2 hours of time you have spent here, or nearly 2 full 24 hour days spent on this site over the past two months (not that I have any room to talk, but...). :shock: Now we haven't even given more thought to all of the time you may/may not be spending on here when you aren't posting... 8)

Are you SURE you aren't spending TOO much time on here? :lol:

hehe...do you do the math for all the members here? :)

I admit that I used to spend quite a lot of time during the initial weeks especially with the PS and Photography discourse. But now, I'm sure that I have my other life going on even though this is the first place that I come when I get online. :)

Keep up the good work Chase. This place is growing each day with virtually zero marketing.

Cheerio! :)

Yay!!..I crossed 500 :)

(dont know how :? )

Keep up the good work Chase. This place is growing each day with virtually zero marketing.

ah, you are quite a newbie... you don't know what kind of spam our dogde-aayy admin is getting his hands dirty with now....

vonnagy said:

ah, you are quite a newbie... you don't know what kind of spam our dogde-aayy admin is getting his hands dirty with now....

What I meant to say is, more members are being added to the fold each day with zero advertising/promotion

Most reactions

New Topics

Back