I don't buy new cameras often, but when I do I always buy the accessories first...

Normally when people upgrade they stop after the first upgrade purchase.
You've seemed to have just kept going and going and going and going ...

Didn't you start out with a d7000 ?

It's business equipment so I depreciate them between 3-5 years, and buy new ones every 3-5 years if I need new equipment for the business :)

Dang have you been stalking me?? LOL :D I actually started in digital with a FujiFilm S2 Pro, then upgraded to the D7000.

What's that little camera lower right? hmm looks like something Minolta... that's the one that caught my eye.

It's a Minolta AL camera. I bought it from a swap meet for $10. Everything seems to be working but I don't want to use my Kodak Portra on it :D

Normally when people upgrade they stop after the first upgrade purchase.
You've seemed to have just kept going and going and going and going ...

Didn't you start out with a d7000 ?

It's business equipment so I depreciate them between 3-5 years, and buy new ones every 3-5 years if I need new equipment for the business :)

Dang have you been stalking me?? LOL :D I actually started in digital with a FujiFilm S2 Pro, then upgraded to the D7000.
Yeah, I'm right behind you trying to snatch .. I mean borrow, the d750 from you :)

nah ... I just recall when we chatted about VFR motorcycles and your d7000 - which I also have a d7000 :)

Camera envy.. [emoji31]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back