I don't care where a photo is taken

Absolutely beautiful work brother.:hail::hail::hail:

You and Chiller should both make a calendar out of your zoo work, you'll make a fortune, trust me! :wink::):hail:

Great series!

I don't care where a photo is taken; but I do admittedly feel better about my own work if I can track an animal down and get a good shot of it in the wild.

But at the end of the day it really, really doesn't matter where a photo is taken. I mean, unless it's for some special assignment that requires certain locations or whatever, but that's a totally different subject.

Again, great series.

although i agree with Trent. that attracting an animal is always a nicer feeling, at the end of it all, you might not see one for days, when you can drive an hour and get shots like these!

and these are definitely not fake, they are still wild animals.

great shots, #2 being my fave.

:thumbup:

Another great series, LP! You've captured their watchful, and their playful, natures.

Ah, be my buddy! I love foxes.
Eh, who cares WHERE you took the pic...there are ALL great either way.

although i agree with Trent. that attracting an animal is always a nicer feeling, at the end of it all, you might not see one for days, when you can drive an hour and get shots like these!

and these are definitely not fake, they are still wild animals.

great shots, #2 being my fave.

:thumbup:

Definitely. I mean, the end result is by far the most important thing. Some of my own personal favorite wildlife shots have been taken at refuges. Of course, I will still be most proud of the shots I took out in the wild, just because I had to be super patient for the shots. But the better shots are probably the refuge ones, haha.

Woo! I love them! No. 2 is absolutely gorgeous! I'm a complete sucker for furry creatures and this only feeds my addicion!

Still though... cats will one day rule the world.

Nice shots!! I know a lot of Stock agencies & some magazines require you to specify shots taken in captivity.

I don't hve a problem with pics taken at a nature center , zoo or sancturary as long as the person devulges this info. But doing so and passing it off as "In the wild" or withholding this info and making it appear to be in the wild is wrong and a slap in the face to those who spend the time and energy to capture in habitat pics.

Nice pics tho LP.

These rock! I love foxes, yet every time I go to the zoo, the foxes are hiding on me :(

Yes...the last 8 months or so (since they put in Sonicwall) have been hard for me on the forum.

Just write "this photo has been moved or deleted" on a post-it note and stick it on your monitor wherever an ErrorBucket pic is supposed to be. It's pretty much the same effect. This is the first thread I've seen in a while with actual photos from them instead of the above.

A++++! I just love the second shot! It's so cute! :)

To all of you that think that taking photos of animals at a wildlife centre is fake, close this thread, move on, your confusing me with someone that cares

To all of you that don't care where a photo is taken, enjoy

A great picture is a great picture my friend. period.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back