I don't do Landscapes (but I did anyway)

NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really haven't done much of any Landscape photography before but thought I'd give it a try this evening. Please let me know your thoughts and c&c always welcomed.

2008-08-23_11.jpg

2008-08-23_13.jpg

2008-08-23_18.jpg

My first ever Pano (sorry so small....blame photobucket)
pano.jpg

C&C per req:

I like the compositional elements in all of them, esp 1 and 2. Both seem just a little bit under-exposed to me however. #3 is nice, but for the dark area image right. All of them are suffering from over-exposed and relatively featureless skies. It looks like you've done a good job of saving what you could in post, but this is the perfect example of where a couple of stops of grad-nd filter would have save the day. Nice job on the pan, but again, a bit under-exposed.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

great work.....i would have to agree on tirediron...your images seems a little underexposed....great work.

Thanks guys. I agree that they are a little underexposed....that was merely my feeble attempt at avoiding a blown out sky. I guess trying to compromise between a decent sky and decent foreground. I really do need to get a Grad ND to get it right, just not sure if it's worth the money since this isn't my normal types of photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back