I don't know how I feel about these two

A4Effort

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
n576352510_1679967_1300-1.jpg
n576352510_1679967_1300.jpg

***These are two pictures not one. I decided to put the side by side for comparison only. ****

Well, it's winter and photo winter blues is hitting me so I decided to have some fun indoors. I have not made my mind up as to if I like them or not.

Last edited:
Yeah, the blur is totally my fault. I guess I used to much blur in PS. Easy fix. Also with the data transfer the quality of the pictures is nowhere near the original.

I like them both. They each have neat qualities. The darkness and blur of the one on the right gives it a special mood all its own. The one on the left has a lot of intensity, maybe just a bit too much. Why not combine them?

Since you're indoors with the winter blues, you can play around until you get something you really like. Here's my quick try in PS. I dropped the right one over the left and dialed the opacity back to 50%. Then I made a duplicate copy of that (which darkened it a bit) then erased the face just a bit to bring that up a little stronger relative to the hot hand and bicep (balanced these elements a bit). This is just a start, but might give you a direction, if you like it.

A4Effort3.jpg

Cool photo and fun winter blues project! Let's see another version when you get further along.

Cool edit and thank you for the suggestions. I like all three now.

n576352510_1679967_1300-1.jpg
A4Effort3.jpg
n576352510_1679967_1300.jpg

Maybe since I can't decide I will have to make it a three part series in one picture.

I can give that a try too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back