I don't know if this is any good. Let me know what you think.

Ramy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C!!!

112.jpg

PLUS - Beautiful girl. I like the lighting. Being light on the face and dark at the back draws you attention to her face.

MINUS - The arm and torso behind her. If that was a blank wall I think the picture would be VERY pleasing. Photoshop it maybe?

This being quite obviously a candid photo, making the best of the given situation, it is really pleasing. I do like the sparkling in her eye from the light source (whichever that was).

True fact that remains is that this quickly-using-the-situation photo is kind of flawed by the person behind her. It is less his arm than his neck and t-shirt that bother me, but all in all this could be even better without the person.

You might want to place it into the Photoshop Challenges (a much underestimated sub-forum to the Photo Themes) and have someone try their hands on the background and see what they can do, or your can work on it yourself? Or you just leave it as it is and say: for what I had I feel this came out really nicely.

Thanks a lot silentrunning and LaFoto. I think I will photoshop him out. I will post a separate thread with the final picture.

I wouldn't PS him out right away, because then you'll end up with a less-interesting background. I would try to mask her and then lens blur the arm, etc to keep the background interesting but subdue its impact.

Yeah I was playing with the original picture last night and I think I will do that. Thank you! I am going to post another picture from this shooting, it's a lot better than this one. I will also blur out his arm in that one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back