I don't like shooting scenery

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
But i like to see scenery pictures.. and since I have seen so many great shots from around the world on here, i thought i would share a few.. at the risk of flooding the forum lately!! Sorry! i will cool it for a while..

Minesview Lookout.. Bagio, Philippines
WebsizeCTBest2005-03-26-15-05-15JPEG.jpg

A gravel pit, Marevelos, Bataan, Philippines
WebsizeCTBest2005-03-16-10-50-01JPEG.jpg

The Beach! Near San Juan, Batangus, Philippines
WebsizeCTBest2005-04-02-17-43-28JPEG.jpg

Fishing port, Marevelos, Bataan, Philippines
WebsizeCTBest2005-03-16-10-24-23JPEG.jpg

Same as above
WebsizeCTBest2005-03-16-10-23-55JPEG.jpg

Same area.. (got up at 5:30 am, and went for a hike in the hills) lol
WebsizeCTBest2005-03-16-10-43-30JPEG.jpg

Same are.. (saw some spanish temper when i got back to the hotel' at 10:30 AM) .. ouch!!!
WebsizeCTBest2005-03-16-10-43-16JPEG.jpg

A limestone mountain.. popular in this area.(wasn't gonna climb that baby!)
WebsizeCTBest2005-03-16-10-42-58JPEG.jpg

You were about to let us miss out on these photos? You would almost not have shown them?
No way here on TPF!
You show what you have! *stomp* (or not???
k030.gif
)
All these photos, whether they be of people or of the countryside they are surrounded with, give us, who we can't travel there, such nice insight into that part of the world - I would not want to miss out on this!
The colours are almost unreal - very intense. The light and the waters are different from what I have seen so far!

LaFoto said:
You were about to let us miss out on these photos? You would almost not have shown them?
No way here on TPF!
You show what you have! *stomp* (or not???
k030.gif
)
All these photos, whether they be of people or of the countryside they are surrounded with, give us, who we can't travel there, such nice insight into that part of the world - I would not want to miss out on this!
The colours are almost unreal - very intense. The light and the waters are different from what I have seen so far!

lol!! I can only show you the very best of what I have., I hope you understand. There is a very high level of integrity in TPF, I am just proud as heck to be here posting and commenting with such fine photographers. My style is more simple then most here, and sometimes i feel a little out of place, seeing such dramatic, incredible views., but i will definatly trudge along, and continue to learn from everyone. thanks again for your very kind words.. and I haven't seen a post from you lately LaFoto?? what's cooking?? I bet it's good!

Most reactions

Back