i dropped my camera

aleksey123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi . yea i hate when its happens:(, it was raining early 2day so its kinda wet outside so i used stairs...on last copl stairs i slipped, i dont know how this happend lol, and for my luck case was at home:grumpy:, i just grabbed my camera to take some quick pictures outside of my apartment.... so the camera, if you look at it there is no damage only on lens u can see small dent, looks like when i fell i was holding camera and i guess just some part of camera hit side of wall or stair i dont know, i just heard my camera hit somethin:madass:. i was playing around taking pictures going tru menus and looks like its working. its my first SLR i dont how strong those cameras...... guys what should i check?????? just got it colp weeks ago dammit:(

Got some pictures u can take look (sorry for my english it's my second language:blushing:) , do you guys think that sensor is damaged or somethin? am i going to have problems in future wit this camera?
3979157163_f23300c926_b.jpg

Last edited:
Its a nikon it should be fine, if it still takes pics ok, cant see why anything should be wrong with it.

I agree- the body is probably fine. The lens, however... flip a coin at this point. It's got a lot of mechanical parts inside that will be moving and interacting. Over and over. You may have done some very slight damage internally that won't manifest itself until later. A week? A month? A year? Maybe never. I'd start setting a little cash aside bit by bit for a replacement. And if it never goes bad? Hey! You have a little cash for something else you want for your Nikon.

Its a nikon it should be fine, if it still takes pics ok, cant see why anything should be wrong with it.

Oh god! its a nikon? you need to send it back to your manufacturer asking for a full refund and buy an Olympus isntead, It a much better camera, even better yet, Buy a canon

Jokes aside, sound asthough it should be fine, watch what you do in future, no running with the camera, no untied shoe laces, no long trousers that you might tripover, not gang fights etc***

Oh god! its a nikon? you need to send it back to your manufacturer asking for a full refund and buy an Olympus isntead, It a much better camera, even better yet, Buy a canon

Jokes aside, sound asthough it should be fine, watch what you do in future, no running with the camera, no untied shoe laces, no long trousers that you might tripover, not gang fights etc***

haha, i said that cuz every time i abuse my camera, my lecturer says "its fine its a nikon"

OP dont worry about the scuff, my lenses look like they have been through a war, and im pretty sure my partners gear has

That little mark? Jesh, you're fine. Start worrying about it when you crack the front element. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back