I Dropped My D40...

looks like it was designed by tony stark, and should fight crime.

I think it comes with a mount for a screw-on granade launcher too. Of course, you may have to pay a little extra.

sweet. i'd trade in the grenade launcher attachment, for a plasma blaster, and flares.

pic84039.jpg

And just for those lonely nights, behind enemy lines...

yes, it comes in camo

EC.MDP.CA1114CM1.JPG

lol my life is complicated enough without adding the turmoil of which to grab first when i'm in the woods in my treestand...my bow/shotgun, or my camera.

Hahaha that is awesome. I totally have to get the camo armor for my camera.

Problem with the camo, it will protect it when you drop it. But once you drop it, you'll never find it again :D

...and it survived! Thankfully! I was walking down our gravel driveway and my foot slipped on some loose gravel and down I went, along with my camera around my neck. The D40 slammed off of the gravel with a nice bounce. I was pretty distressed, but it's no worse for the wear. Just got some dust on it. Still works perfectly well, to my GREAT relief. It took me a long time to get the money together for my camera.

Just thought I'd share. Even the entry level cameras can be tough!

You, too???

We're somewhat like clutz soulmates...or some junk.
Read my lens hood thread.
D'oh.

Haha yeah I saw that. My camera landed right near where the memory card door is though, not on the lens. Although I do almost always (now ALWAYS) have a lens hood on though.

You've not really lived until you've heard the sickening thud of a piece of camera equipment hitting the ground. I had a lens fall five feet to a hardwood floor front down... that was pretty hard to take but all that happened was the front edge got a bit bent.. cost $10 to have it pounded out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back