I dunno if I like this

That One Guy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was walking by this and thought the evening sun made it look cool so I snapped the pic. I kinda like the golden light on it.

It shot a bit soft, but I don't know if I should keep it or not.

c&c welcome. Thanks for looking

2207761020_be1e9b942b.jpg

very good. I like the background and how it complements the colors on the pot. very professional looking!

thank you both very much!! Still life is something new for me. :)

I like the soft light on it, but just a little too warm for me...I'd just crank up the WB a notch. Good pic!

I like it, too...I agree with shorty that it looks pro. The only thing for me is that the glare on top is very distracting to me.

I like the soft light on it, but just a little too warm for me...I'd just crank up the WB a notch. Good pic!

Thanks! My intention was to capture the warmth of the evening sun which is why I didn't mess with WB in PP.

I like it, too...I agree with shorty that it looks pro. The only thing for me is that the glare on top is very distracting to me.

Thanks!! I agree the glare is distracting which is one of the things that I dislike about it.

Maybe I could fix that in PS. Haven't done anything with it in PS except to add the border.

Thanks!! I agree the glare is distracting which is one of the things that I dislike about it.

Maybe I could fix that in PS. Haven't done anything with it in PS except to add the border.

You should be able to burn it a little and make it much better. Or maybe those with more PS expertise than I could offer a better idea. :)

There are a few things I would do differently if I have a chance to shoot this again and hopefully I get that chance today especially since my new lens is due to arrive today....:)

This picture is far from perfect. Maybe next time.

I shot this in manual mode. I don't much of that or as much as I probably should.
I mostly shoot portraits using a strobe which means I am in AP mode almost 100% of the time.

This photo is actually a product of the inspiration that I have found here at this forum. There are numerous folks here who are very creative and I have seen many powerful photos displayed by both beginners and pros alike.

This forum has helped me tremendously and I consider it to be a valuable tool in furthering anyone's photography.

Thank you for the comments and thank you to all who have posted their photos.

Have a great day!!

Now quit reading this and get to shooting!!! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back