I enjoy shooting skateboarding,

Jus7 A Phas3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
druss.jpg

CC please.

Wow! Cool shot! The only thing that I would do to is is crop it a bit to remove whatever that is in the top right corner.

But really cool shot, I like it :mrgreen:

Thanks, thats a ledge, its hard to notice everything thats in my fisheye:] Does this look like black and white or can you tell its a conversion? This was my first picture I ever photoshoped.

Looks awesome Mike, your definetly getting good with that fish!

Looks awesome dude, i can't really tell if thats a crook or a nosegrind but it looks awesome. Like alpinestarhero said though crop out the little corner ledge and it'll look even better.

it's hard to tell what he's doing because the nose of the board is not flat with the ledge, so it looks as though he is just balancing there, or maybe he didn't have his weight balanced right and the nose started pushing down too much once the ledge ran out. cool shot though

He was going for a nose grind would this

Picture239.jpg

or

Picture237.jpg

be better if they were photoshoped and all that?

The picture is going in my magazine that I am creating. We have a myspace. If you want to check us out www.myspace/skatelsm.com Also we have a website that will be up in a couple weeks

nice shots what lense would you recommend for skating 50mm or the fisheye

Thanks. I would recomend both. The 50 is a very good walking around lens and and for skating it has a wide F stop so you can shoot at a fast shutter speed even with low light and of course if youve ever opened a skate magazine you see alot of pictures taken with fisheyes and with the 50 too you have a good combination for most skating shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back