i feel bliss

hobbes28 said:
I took my last final. No more school for three weeks. Yippee!!!

Yeah, fine, rub it in why don't ya. I still have three weeks left before I am done and then only a week off - boo hoo for me.

But, I shot a beautiful wedding today. Stood there bawling my eyes out and trying to take pictures at the same time. The service was just beautiful, a second marriage for both and they have 4 girls between them now. The little girls were such hams for the camera, and had the most gorgeous blue eyes.

Lets see, tomorrow I get to sleep in a bit, have a great breakfast with all the family and then do a senior portrait shoot. I love this job :) Back to the real world on Monday, but I will enjoy my bliss while I can....now someone pass the Mint Chocolate Cookie Ben & Jerry's ice cream and I will be in heaven....

AlisonS said:
now someone pass the Mint Chocolate Cookie Ben & Jerry's ice cream and I will be in heaven....

oi - mint chokkies. nuff said. I am going to the store and buy 10 cartons of arnots mint chokkie bikkies.

Mmmm, you guys are making me hungry for ice cream and cookies, and I haven't even had breakkie yet. But I don't think there's much of anything better than the taste sensation of chocolate and mint. Except maybe something chocolate and coffee. And even that's debatable...

I've hardly seen my boyfriend at all this past month, and I just spent 26 hours straight with him. That's my bliss.

Most reactions

Back