I feel cheap and nasty and can't believe just how low I've become =(

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've gone and ordered one of these and as soon as it arrives in the shop its going home with me

E-P1silverPENFstill8.jpg

its the digital one not the one that uses that old flim stuff

I need to go and shower as I feel dirty :(

You may feel dirty, but I feel like a traitor, I've just sold one of my cameras :( :(

Nothing to be ashamed of. Just look at it!! If I could afford one, I would buy it just for its looks.;) Quite a few people on TPF (including me) find this camera quite innovative and interesting. It would be great if you could let us know what you think of the camera once you've used it.

OMG, you didn't!!!
doh%20%2820%29.gif
[FONT=&quot]
wow.gif

(That said, it's an awesome cam. Has IS, interchangeable lenses, huge ISO range etc etc)
rubeyes.gif%5D
[/FONT]

Nice.. please post your opinion. You can use the thread I started. I am considering the Olympus as well depending on a few possible issues.

I just discovered this camera this week lol (was surfing the interwebs) and was hooked at first glance. My job is in San Jose, CA, and next door to our right is, whether an R&D building or another division, OLYMPUS lol. This made me want to walk next door and be like,"Hey, so would you happen to have a demo model I can play with?" LOL

Must admit, that I'm looking at this too (for Anne-Marie you understand :blushing:), though their are a couple of features on the Panasonic G1 that mean we could head down that direction instead.

its very very nice

IMG_0299small.jpg

Those are nice and I'd love to have one for when I don't want to lug around the big stuff.....but whoa....I just checked B&H and those are much more expensive than I thought.

That is very slick. I wonder if this will dawn a new line of products from other manufacturers..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back