I feel ill

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I feel as rough as a rough thing. My back aches, my legs ache, and throat is sore and I wanna go to bed, but my boss is in cuba and I have no staff so i'm stuck at work and I've had so many Lemsips I'm starting to look yellow :drool:

You need to take something stronger....... like hot whisky! :) I think I've got the same bug that's going round actually, back-ache, neck-ache, lots of sniffling and general shivers and cold feeling whilst being really tired. I think I'll get home and have a whisky!!

Rob

Rob said:
You need to take something stronger....... like hot whisky! :) I think I've got the same bug that's going round actually, back-ache, neck-ache, lots of sniffling and general shivers and cold feeling whilst being really tired. I think I'll get home and have a whisky!!

Rob

Bird Flu?

See now I have to reply, so in 20 years time when my kids ask me "Where were you when america bird flu outbreak began"....I'll reply, I was there in an electronic cyber space way, protected by many miles of land and sea, but OH how my mind is vulnerable!!!!

clarinetJWD said:
It's your avatar, dude :lol:

Gives me seizures, but I guess everyone reacts differently :p

ahahaha..

well, for me..the best advice I can give is have time to rest..

cook chicken soup..and eat and eat..LOL..

anyhow, get well soon.

PreLoved said:
See now I have to reply, so in 20 years time when my kids ask me "Where were you when america bird flu outbreak began"....
and then I'll tell my neices and nephews... yes your mother was crazy. :confused:

But you do have a good point.

photo gal said:
I'm sorry you feel badly..........:(.....Feel better real soon......:hugs:

ahh your so sweet :hugs:

Rob said:
I'm not a bird. :p

Well then, for all affected, may I suggest that before you die from illness you open your mind and fly around the world in a whirlwind dream full of bright colours, and ducks involved in mating rituals in French Japanese Gardens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back