I feel like a wuss..

What????????????? I'm in my mid 50's, you ain't telling me nothing there son. :mrgreen: :eek:ldman:
51 and a hard 51, now that the doctor can't fix things....... [video=youtube;ktOg7-vPx14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktOg7-vPx14"]joints mostly[/video], which funnily enough caused most of those pains of recent days...... :lol:

I don't care, it's all been fun ....... except the smoking. KIDS, DON"T SMOKE TOBACCO.

Is there any way to get an innertube, like the inside of a semi-truck tire (the kind you float down the river on), and rubber cement a bottom onto it? It might be a bit too sketchy to trust, though. But I think if it was done right it COULD be really reliable and safe. Anyway, just a suggestion.
I just did a quick calculation and the gear that I'd want to tether behind me (STOP IT usayit) is knocking on the dorr of 5 figures. So for me, a DIY is not really in the picture... pardon the pun. Reason being is there's so much out there to shoot. Heron nest in the distance, Teal and Wood ducks, Canada goose coming across at any given moment, Ibis, plus Dragonflies, frogs, turtles, snakes, blah, blah, blah. It took me over a half hour to get 30 yards beyond the shoreline. If my gear was supossedly safe, then it would have only taken twenty minutes... maybe.

sorry bhop, no intention to highjack......

Most reactions

Back