I feel like I won the lottery!

AdventuresInMyTrustyBoots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So several months ago I was contacted by BC Ferries to do a Instagram 'Take Over" where they post one of my photos a day for a week (they actually did an extra day) and in return I would receive a ferry pass for one vehicle and two passengers (southern route), return. Since I live up North, I mentioned that I would be more likely to use a trip from Prince Rupert to Haida Gwaii.

I am super, super excited because they agreed!!!!! In return they would like me to do one more Instagram 'Take Over' with photos from Haida Gwaii. So BC Ferries is paying for a Return trip to Haida Gwaii. I've just booked my trip for the last two weeks of July.

For those of you who don't know, Haida Gwaii is an archipelago on the North Coast of British Columbia, Canada.

I've been to Haida Gwaii a few times before, but this time I am going to do stuff I love, like hiking, canoeing, and of course photograph it. This time I am going with a different eye. The last time I went, I had just got my first camera 5 years ago. I LOVE Haida Gwaii.

Have I mentioned how excited I am? My camera has earned us a trip to Haida Gwaii.

Here's a few from my last trip there, 5 years ago. Taken with my first DSLR camera the Canon 60D+Kit Lens.
IMG_3143.jpg
IMG_3523.jpg
IMG_3467-6.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

Amazing images. What a blessing. I am so happy for you and cant wait to see the renders of your awesome enthusiasm.

The photos are great - enjoy your trip

Yes, you won the lottery. No doubts.... :) Congrats

Most reactions

New Topics

Back