I feel like im cheating

AmericanJesus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So,

I dont know if you guys are gunna believe this....but with adjusting black levels, contrast, and fill light in lightroom....

This...
BuddyWallaceOriginal1of1.jpg

Became this...

BuddyWallace1of1.jpg

You are not cheating at all. But my advice is not to abuse of this, i mean to take under or over exposed images with the thought that you will correct it anyway in a software. Remember that an over and under exposed image is loosing some details, so you will not get the exact picture if you are adjusting the levels.

Getting back about the cheating, it just depends what rules you are broking :D... usually in photography, rules are relative. As long as you obtain a great shot, it really doesn`t mather how you did it :)

You've got to love RAW, it also shows why you should err on the side of shooting too dark rather than shooting to light.

I think the most amazing part about that second picture is the near complete lack of signal noise.

You've got to love RAW, it also shows why you should err on the side of shooting too dark rather than shooting to light.

I think the most amazing part about that second picture is the near complete lack of signal noise.

hehe Noise Ninja :D

Most reactions

Back