luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the need for speed!
The boss just came in and told me that i'm up for my Hornet ride tomorrow. For those scratching their heads, that means i'm going up in one of our F/A-18 fighters. Fingers crossed the jet is good tomorrow 'cause i can't wait to travel at 1500km/h and pull heaps of G's, then throw up, black out, get carried from the jet and have to lay down for a few hours feeling like crap!!! :) :)
No need to ask if the trusty camera will be with me.

You really are a "Lucky Dog"!!! You suck! Take me Take me!!! Well at least share your pics ASAP!!!

I'm friggin' envious!!! Don't forget to put the camera in a ziploc bag, barf free... :)

No need to ask if the trusty camera will be with me.

The answer should be "NO". If you're gonna lose your cookies :puke: and black out it's likely to be damaged!

Enjoy the ride!

there are some things i just wont do...that whole thing you described is one of them...

have fun though!

md

That is awesome! I'd be taking my anti-nausea pill well before hand, though. But then, I got sick on the teacup ride at Disney World when I was a kid! :roll:

Hope it's a blast!! :D

MDowdey said:
there are some things i just wont do...that whole thing you described is one of them...

For this once I agree with MD wholeheartedly.

Share the pics you could save in the end, though, you lucky dog you ;).

LaFoto said:
MDowdey said:

For this once I agree with MD wholeheartedly.

Share the pics you could save in the end, though, you lucky dog you ;).
so are you saying you wont agree with me on anything else? :wink: :lol:

md

Ah well, there have been some remarks in the past.............................;););););)

LaFoto said:
Ah well, there have been some remarks in the past.............................;););););)

well i guess my reputation proceeds me...

:cry:

md

I'm on my way...I would give my left leg for an opportunity like that.

Most reactions

Back