I find it disappointing...

80% of my pictures have photoshop done to them too.

There was one thread a couple weeks ago where a picture was pretty much created all in photoshop, and the thread got all heated. I could see how someone would walk away from that single thread thinking that. but if they were to ever really read the rest of this forum they would understand more.

Ignorance is bliss

The way i look at it, there's over 2000 members on this wonderful forum. And instead of slating us they should watch, listen and learn a few things.

It's true that the tone of some of the newbies has been a bit harsh, and some of the newbies don't bother getting to know other posters before taking the offense. :shrugs: It's cyberworld, baby. You don't grow to 2,000 members and expect them ALL to remain active, and the ones who are passing through tend to be more careless in their remarks. But there is also a large core group here and the tone stays pretty respectful and joking, overall.

Folks can always be a disappointment, Chase....nothing new. Try not to let it gnaw at you. :hug:

Manda, that's so funny, I'm reading down this thread, thinking oh I'll have to tell them about how we're the candystripers, and then there you are! :D

Yes, we know all about it. The site where Manda, nevey and I all originally know each other had to do with a singer, who has a large groupie quotient, and just about every other forum about him was a complete b*tchfest. So because our forum was a group of nice people who just wanted to be friendly to each other and not turn the board into a gossip fest, because we didn't care who he slept with or how big his :shock: is, we became the goody goody candy stripers. People are just morons.

voodoocat said:
Like the saying goes "you can polish a turd but it's still a piece of s***"

Hey! you can't talk about my pics like that! :lol: :lol:

oriecat said:
Manda, that's so funny, I'm reading down this thread, thinking oh I'll have to tell them about how we're the candystripers, and then there you are! :D

Yes, we know all about it. The site where Manda, nevey and I all originally know each other had to do with a singer, who has a large groupie quotient, and just about every other forum about him was a complete b*tchfest. So because our forum was a group of nice people who just wanted to be friendly to each other and not turn the board into a gossip fest, because we didn't care who he slept with or how big his :shock: is, we became the goody goody candy stripers. People are just morons.

Candy stripers are so hot. :drool: :eyebrows:

Has yet to tinker around in photoshop properly .... I think I have an old version ( it came already installed on my puter in 2001 ).
Anyway I know the thread Voods is referring to .... All in all , this repeated digging about 'purists' is a little perplexing , not to mention tiresome....
Its like a country imagining an enemy and insisting on waging a battle against thin air ...:scratch:
Ah well Chase , tell em to build a bridge and get over it ;)

Luminosity said:
Its like a country imagining an enemy and insisting on waging a battle against thin air ...:scratch:
That wouldn't happen would it? I mean there ARE weapons of mass..... ok I'll stop there ;)

voodoocat said:
Luminosity said:
That wouldn't happen would it? I mean there ARE weapons of mass..... ok I'll stop there ;)

:LOL:

Maybe a certain mustashed-one made THOSE in photoshop and emailed em around the 'office' for a lark ...! ;)
That lil prankster !

voodoocat said:
Luminosity said:

If anyone responds to that and it turns into another political debate, they're banned! :lol: Lumi snuck her comment in too quick for this to apply to her :? :LOL:

Chase said:
voodoocat said:
Luminosity said:

If anyone responds to that and it turns into another political debate, they're banned! :lol: Lumi snuck her comment in too quick for this to apply to her :? :LOL:
I meant to add that.. I really did :D

Most reactions

Back