I found a $50.00 bill

nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have you ever looked under a rock and found a $50.00 bill? The other day I was walking down a trail when my foot kicked over a rock with a $50.00 bill under it and it had my name all over it!!! I was like WOW I wander how that got there, it was real strange. So I grabbed it and went on my way, when I got home I felt it in my sole that I had to do something about this $50.00 bill and with much sadness I had to paid it. How did that bill collector find me in the woods, that bill was over 4 years old and I had moved many times too, man those guys are good!! :wink:

heh heh, when I first start reading I was going to say, "Oh that's mine, I dropped it in the woods, please forward it to me immediately" - but now I see what it REALLY is, and I have no doubt it is YOURS! :LOL:

They always find us when it's that kind of $50.00 bill!

I hate debt.

huh,,, In English-Polish dictionary I found 13 explanations of the word BILL so be precise:)

It was a joke...meant to make you think he found a $50 bill, as in, currency, money. When actually he found a $50 bill, as in money that he owes to another.

Everyone knows 8b, there was no reason to post it. The whole point of the joke is that the word bill has several meanings. Fadingaway seemed to think Americans are stupid for calling money a bill, which is why I posted 8a.

Most reactions

Back