DPP_0146copy.jpg

DPP_0106.jpg

DPP_0087.jpg

DPP_0103.jpg

DPP_0095.jpg

DPP_0093.jpg

DPP_0051.jpg

Thanks for looking

Awww, you will keep him and feed him well and be all nice to him, won't you?
It seems like there is no frost nor snow nor ice where you are, which is nice. Are in somewhere in the southern hemisphere of our world?

aww! so cute! Love the first picture :) Where did you find him/her?

ha thats awesome! i love #2 & 4

Aww thanks everyone.

I found this poor kitten two days ago hiding in my shed. She has no current mother and is very friendly. I try to feed her milk, cooked chicken and fish, and water everyday. I don't know if she is ready for hard food yet.

You can see a cat house I made for her in one of the pictures too.

Looks as though the kitten has found you. :) ( I know the look ;))

Try here Pet Food, Supplies & Accessories at PETCO

I'd get a weeks worth and supplement dry food with it In addition to 1/4 small can of tuna a day until you're sure it's weaned well.

Also, if you carry it around a lot now you can train it to ride on your shoulders. This will be of great benefit in cold weather. :)

I think she is ready for hard food. Once they have teeth, they can crunch kibble! If she is having trouble with the kibble you can wet it with a little kitten milk (available at Petsmart) or you can use goats milk. He/she?? is adorable!!

Photo #2 is my favorite ;)

Actually, my sister opened the door and she just walked right in to my current cat's food bowl. I wish I took a picture, because she was leaning over the water bowl to reach the food bowl. I guess she's ready for hard food! I was giving her tuna earlier and she ate probably 3/4 of the can and was still hungry...

Actually, my sister opened the door and she just walked right in to my current cat's food bowl. I wish I took a picture, because she was leaning over the water bowl to reach the food bowl. I guess she's ready for hard food! I was giving her tuna earlier and she ate probably 3/4 of the can and was still hungry...

I can't say I am suprised, At it's age it should look more like this guy (Sorry for the lack luster pic but, Dont want to be distracting from shots.;))

Most reactions

Back