i found this amusing

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
i was reading some kind of men's health deal and someone asked "the muscle guy" this question and... here, just read it:

Q:How do I get a torso like Brad Pitt's?

A:
Find a mad scientist, have him build a time machine, go back to the spring of 1963, and arrange to be conceived by Mr. and Mrs. Pitt. Then simply follow Brad's diet and workout routine for the next 39 years and you'll have abs just like his. I guarantee this program will work -- in fact, it's never failed to produce Brad Pitts.

LOL Sounds like the column guy was having a bad day. :) OR, had been asked stupid questions like this one to manytimes.

OH BTW, what was carlita doing looking at a "mens health" mag? Eh Eh? Just reading the articles no doubt. :wink: hee hee.

:lol: ... its kinda true ... a lot of it is genetics ... i use to lift weights for yrs, taking suppliments like creatine and protein (heavy weights, thought about going pro) ...

Men's Health mag huh? :lol:

WEll, he's right on the money. People sometimes have unrealistic expectations. One year in college I did abs of steel everyday. Everyday for an entire year. Did I have a six pack? Yes. Could you see it under the rolls of fat that dorm food provides? Absolutely not. What a waste.

oh, i know he's right... the guy asked him a stupid question to begin with. :p

and for those wondering what i was doing reading that, i clicked on a deal from the MSM website when i was going to check my e-mail that said something like "the 10 best ab workouts" or whatever. thought i'd give it a looksie. :wink:

Oh sure Carlita, we all believe you!
My hero is still Jim Fixx.

just realized i said "MSM"... i meant "MSN." i'd just have edited that except i was gonna say somethin else anyway...

i DID used to read men's health pretty frequently until about a year ago cause the guy i was dating subscribed to it. lots of pics of scantily clad men... and some good dieting tips too, actually. :p it's not a bad mag!

Fascinating. Tell us what ELSE you learned in between the pics of all those scantily clad men. :p

Maybe Chase would permit another forum, one for "Tips From Men's Health " and we could all learn together! :cheer:

Carli, do you also read Maxim/Stuff magazine? Lots of scantily clad women in that mag..... Good stuff!

LOL, Carli, as enlightening as that is, for some reason i already suspected it.... Must be the Dr Pepper, Reeces Peanut butter Cup clarvoiance thing. Prolly an inside joke to everyone else :p

Most reactions

Back