I Framed Myself

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
too bad that the frame is too samll for me :mrgreen: seriously it wasn't easy :D i have to stay still for about 8-10secs. for the long exposure due to a very low light inside my bedroom...

boxed513fe.jpg

boxed19eb.jpg

boxed20fw.jpg

4 - colored ver. a little desaturated, because my skin looks red 'coz of the light bulb
boxed43sv.jpg

comments, critiques & suggestions are appriciated here..

thank you for looking.. :)

8 secs?!?! ever heard of flash, lol i cant sit still for that long, i cant even sit still for a sec after having redbull...

any way another good creative idea, keep them coming :thumbup:

duncanp said:
8 secs?!?! ever heard of flash, lol i cant sit still for that long, i cant even sit still for a sec after having redbull...

any way another good creative idea, keep them coming :thumbup:

hahaha.. thanks, honestly i dont like using flash (i only have cam's flash) ;) i feel like it is so unnatural, or maybe i dont know how to make it look natural light.. :)

You did well. And you are still young enough to not only try but also perform these! Funny idea! How come you did not do these with our Assignment of the Week in mind that we are having over in the Photo Themes every week. This week's assignment is Self Portraits, and since these are just that, it would have been perfect to do them for the assignment...

But why on earth does your room have this tiny, framed, extra little space in the wall?????? It cannot have been PLANNED for taking photos of oneself in it!!!! :scratch:

thanks Lenny for your comment..

thank you so much LaFoto, honestly i did'nt know about the weekly 'coz i dont go to that thread & the main reason why it is because i'm a 56k internet user :blushing: it eats all my time looking all the ohotos here on General Gallery.. that empty is for the chair & shoes :mrgreen:

edit: am i late for the weekly challenge? i can try different shots thought :D

Good shots.....i like number 2 & 4, think it was worth the 8sec discomfort :thumbup:

Great shot! I'd get stuck at my age! :)

Maybe try a more contrasty B&W conversion (like wally's action) and a touch of USM?? If you want me to demonstrate with an edit?

Also, as Mentos says (albeit jokingly) it might actually work really well as a series of you rotating.... don't know what it would mean though!?

Always enjoy your posts!

Rob

@ Archangel, thanks a lot..

@ mentos 007, i thought about doing upside down, but when i tried it was pretty tough :D

@ Rob, thanks.. i'd love to see your edit :) by the way what is USM? :blushing:

@ Fate, glad to know that there's someone like me :D

thanks a lot Rob, a like the 2nd edit alot :D you gave me an idea.. thank you so much for giving time for editing it..

Most reactions

Back