I go to the beach a lot. Mundane scenes.

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I go to the beach a lot.

_DSF7121.jpg

_DSF7125.jpg

_DSF7112.jpg

_MG_8645.jpg

i might be partial, liking every day snap shots and especially things like kids and sand castles. Stuff like that has a lot of meaning for me. But the kid sand castle one is my favorite i see a lot of potential there and i like the wide expanse of the photo (might be a little to wide though). Really just like the "feel" of shots like that.

i might be partial, liking every day snap shots and especially things like kids and sand castles. Stuff like that has a lot of meaning for me. But the kid sand castle one is my favorite i see a lot of potential there and i like the wide expanse of the photo (might be a little to wide though). Really just like the "feel" of shots like that.

Thank you. Yeah, I've been looking for more like that. The beach during the afternoon isn't really one of those places that just has amazing images popping up everywhere. Or at least not many that I am visually attuned to. So I've been trying to find more subtle moments even if they aren't really visually spectacular or awe-inspiring.

Most reactions

Back