I got a D300 today and I use Apple Aperture - PLEASE HELP

Gallardo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just as the title says today I got my early Christmas gift, the Nikon D300! :thumbup:

I shot some test images in RAW (.nef) and when I imported into Aperture the area where the photo normally displays I am getting a dark red colored area reading "Unsupported Image Format"

When I used to shoot in RAW on the D50 everything worked fine...what I am doing wrong here? I haven't looked into it much but I thought I would ask you guys.

Thank you,
Robert

Have you run the apple updates?
By going to the Apple in the uppermost top left corner in the screen and going to software update? If this is what you mean, yes I did after reading your post and then restarted and installed all of the updates. There was nothing for aperture and the problem is still going on.

What do I do?! :(

I don't have Aperture 2 so I'm guessing that's the problem

I've also had problems as I refuse to upgrade PSCS so can't use the newer version of camera raw, I got round the problem by downloading the DNG converter from adobe, I know you're on apple but possibly aperture will be able to read the files after converting to DNG raw format, hope this helps. H

Most reactions

New Topics

Back