I GOT A GUN!

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
Olympus Digital, indoors, couldnt use a flash since it was behind glass
I took this shot at the smithsonian museum of native americans. I like weapons. I like the lighting. Anyway, what I want you to critique is the angle. I tried to lessen the distraction of the trigger from the other gun a little by blurring it. BUT, I think it is good that something was in the background cuz otherwise I think the background would be to blank and make it a little boring. I dunno, tell me what ya think loves
stickemup.jpg

It's a little soft but with what you had to work with not bad. The angle bugs me a little but I'm not quite sure why. Maybe better from a little lower angle?

I like the gun though. Cool grips.

i would be tempted to remove the things in the background and just have that lylic gradient

I agree, I also would try an angle that didn't include the pin holding the gun up leaving it with a suspended look. IMHO

EVPohovich said:
I agree, I also would try an angle that didn't include the pin holding the gun up leaving it with a suspended look. IMHO

Like this? I agree...

stickemup.jpg

Cesium 911 said:
Like this? I agree...

stickemup.jpg

please read the following cut from the critique gallery guidelines. thank you.

5. OTE: (Okay To Edit) Whilst some folks won't mind if you repost a corrected or edited version of their photograph, others will.
(If you do not mind if your images are edited, please put OTE somewhere in the post where it can be seen.)
Do not edit or modify images unless OTE appears in a post or in the posters signature.
Criticizing an image does not automatically give you the right to alter it.

Most reactions

Back