I got a little pussy tonight!

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this little guy had been hiding out under my shed for a couple days. I coaxed her out with some tuna and brought her inside because it was super cold. She was pretty banged up and limping so my wife took her to the vet. Turns out she has fleas, worms, a wound on leg and respiratory infection! The vet fixed her up and she is chilling in the basement until the flea medicine does its thing.

The wife decided to keep her and my son named her candy, so she'll end up being a stripper.

image.jpg

Awwww, thank you for saving her! :586:

You'd better get her a catnip pole so she can start practicing her act.

The poor thing. Very sweet of you and your family to adopt her.

Yeah she is super friendly and only 6 months old.

We think she came from a hoarders place about a mile away. We asked the owners and they said all their 13 cats were present and accounted for. She is way too friendly to be a feral/stray cat.

you sucker. i bet you just got a two hundred dollar vet bill for that mangy thing. Wife made you didn't she?

you sucker. i bet you just got a two hundred dollar vet bill for that mangy thing. Wife made you didn't she?

Only $70. But yeah I was not as sold in the idea of spending a ton of money.

I am sneezing all the way from colorado!
She sure is a cutie though. Congratulations on the adoption!

I'm willing to adopt strippers named Candy too, just saying :pimp:

^5 on the new family member ... you'll get that $70 back by not having to buy anti-rodent stuff.
naa. they will want a hamster next. i just got suckered into one of them it just showed up.

Good on ya! Anyone takes in a stray like that is okay by me. Besides............ a little pussy never hurt anybody!!

Thank you for saving her. Some strays are super friendly, especially younger cats and it seems to have worked in Candy's favor. :)

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship, as Bogie said. Reminds me of our late black cat, also a super friendly stray.

I judge people by the way they treat animals. You seem alright.
geez. what does that say about me then? My first experience with kitties is my uncle the taxidermist had a cat that had a litter and he brought me down to the lake to show me how to drown them. Think i was like eight years old. Think he only kept it for mice etc. Notice i am pretty good to my dog though..
Suppose times were different back then especially in the more rural areas you don't hear of too much of that type of thing now..

Most reactions

Back