I GOT AN SLR!

Leilameat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a Canon EOS 7D!!!! :D

I still need a card, but it's fantastic! The low light pics are really great. It captures fantastic detail. :D
Can't wait to post some pics. :)

Thanks for bragging...

I hope you use the hell out of that thing and push it to its limits... it's a beast.

Seriously though, congrats - looking forward to some pictures :p

I plan on it. :D It will be helping out with plays, hopefully, as well as yearbook, and sports photography especially (school). And then I'll take it to summer camp, and on vacation. And I intend on doing a lot of things with it. :D

Congrats on the paperweight! (er I mean Canon!)

:mrgreen:

Yes, the 7D will be sitting on a stack of paperwork of all the wedding contracts she is about to get :)

Congrats on the paperweight! (er I mean Canon!)

:mrgreen:

Congrats...!

What are you upgrading from?
What lenses do you have? I find that the 7D is way more demanding on the lenses to get top notch images than my XSI was. Shooting crap lenses with the 7D is not a good idea. :)

Enjoy! There is alot to learn with the camera, all the focusing methods, wireless flash,.... its a great tool. I love mine

congrats :D brilliant camera but best get your reading on, i got my 7D a month and a bit ago and im still learning how to use it to its up most potential haha

I'm upgrading from a 2mp Nikon Coolpix. :p
But it's good– I love tinkering with stuff, and already figured out a bunch of nifty stuff! It should be a lovely learning process. :D
I can't believe my parents actually agreed on a 7d, though! I mean wow! I'm in love. It's so easy to use! Everything is really accessible.

I can't believe my parents actually agreed on a 7d, though! I mean wow! I'm in love. It's so easy to use! Everything is really accessible.

If its so easy to use, then you aren't using it right :lol:

Seriously though, once the newness is done with, have a good read through the manual and other books to get a nice handle on the features. If you are coming from a P&S, I assume your knowledge of photography is low in terms of exposures, aperture and so on... add to that the various metering modes and focus system that the 7D has... the sky is the limit.

Looking forward to seeing some of your images :)

I just love enthousiasm.. :mrgreen:

Yup.. just change the setting to green box and shoot away ;) :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back