I got burned

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Hi everyone, I am back from my holiday and hope you all had a great one. :hugs: I burned my right hand pretty badly (I'm right handed) wednesday night and typing is taking forever. :er: I am trying to catch up on what I missed but can't reply too much. If there is anything I should look for in particular that I missed please direct me.

oh my gosh girl....i have missed you terribly...

i hate that about your hand, and burns take forever to heal...

need anything???

My sympathies to you about your hand. Not sure if it was just sun, but you can take pride in the fact that it wasn't because you picked up a curling iron from the wrong end! (For the record.. I didn't do that.. err)
Glad to se eyou back :)

Great to see you back! Sorry about the burn, I hope you're feeling better soon!

glad your back ... sorry about your hand. Be careful with aprilraven ... she'll tell you that Vick's Vapor Rub will cure anything ... but DON'T use it on a burn!!!

When you can type a little easier, tell us how you burned it ... and give us details of your vacation!

i actually would suggest ice....

vicks is only good on everything other than burns...( and it works, too, nicole baby!!)

Glad to see you back! Hope you had a wonderful holiday, despite getting burned. :D I know how much burns hurt; here's hoping you get better soon!

Good to see you back! hope you'll feel better soon!

Awwwwww...Thanks you guys, you're the best!:hugs:

Suffice it to say I come out looking rather stupid in the story of how I burnt my hand....no it wasn't a curling iron it was the stove and my right hand palm down.:blushing:

Had a very nice holiday.:D

Think I'm caught up on the conspiracy theory, thanks!:confused:

Most reactions

Back