I got featured on Bored Panda... help :)

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I sent a few pictures and got featured on Bored Panda, which is nice because they're really interesting website :)
If you have a moment or two you can check it out, maybe like it, upvote it, share it from the website or leave a comment, it would be really appreciated!

I think I'll just have a bit exposure from this but that's nice too...

If this isn't apropriate place, move it pls.

Anyway, here's the link and thank you!

I Capture Emotional People’s Stories In My Photographs

Cool. Good for you. I liked the article and the images.

Well done; nice to be able to say "I know her" (in an Internet sort of way) and that I've seen those pictures before you were famous.

Very nice!

Cool. Good for you. I liked the article and the images.
Thank you both! :)

I've decided to start sending my pictures... it's not something that's easy for me, got to mention, because I don't think my photos deserve to be somewhere else except a few familiar sites.( well I'm not "normal")
If I get some exposure from this it will help me, my attitude toward sharing my work and I'll send to more websites.

Well done; nice to be able to say "I know her" (in an Internet sort of way) and that I've seen those pictures before you were famous.
From your mouth to God's ear.

And what are you talking about!? Of course you know me! :D

Awesome!

I'm completely lost, don't really know if it means something... I could be satisfied right?
If you're looking for exposure, this seems like a good way to go about it! :)

Did you give me the link for "awesome" @gryphonslair99 ?

I was't clear enough, I was thinking in terms of how I'm feeling toward this featured on Bored Panda thing

I was't clear enough, I was thinking in terms of how I'm feeling toward this featured on Bored Panda thing
From the link I posted.
Example 1)

“What did you think of Wolf on Wall Street?”

“It was awesome! I loved it!” (They thought it was a great movie).

Example 2)

“I’ll pick you up at 1 pm, okay?”

Awesome.” (Here it shows you’re cool with the idea and you agree).

Example 3)

“My friend Dave is an awesome single guy. You guys would be perfect for each other!”

“Really? I’d love to meet him.”

Cool (adj) like awesome means ‘great’ or ‘fantastic’. It also shows that you’re okay with an idea. Be careful the normal meaning of cool means a little cold so you have to listen to it in context to understand what’s being said.

Very cool Marija. Love the article.......

From the link I posted.
Example 1)

“What did you think of Wolf on Wall Street?”

“It was awesome! I loved it!” (They thought it was a great movie).

Example 2)

“I’ll pick you up at 1 pm, okay?”

Awesome.” (Here it shows you’re cool with the idea and you agree).

Example 3)

“My friend Dave is an awesome single guy. You guys would be perfect for each other!”

“Really? I’d love to meet him.”

Cool (adj) like awesome means ‘great’ or ‘fantastic’. It also shows that you’re okay with an idea. Be careful the normal meaning of cool means a little cold so you have to listen to it in context to understand what’s being said.
Ok

Very cool Marija. Love the article.......
thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back