I got featured on Bored Panda... help :)

That is pretty awesome. I just love your dreamy images. Full of mystery, majesty, and poetry.

I am waiting for your book. Well done Marija. Keep going.
oh... that sounded impossible at the first look ... I should start thinking differently about my photography.. it's difficult though..

thank you Gary!

I need to start sending submissions, (I'd like to take my photography a bit seriously) if anyone know a website or two that fits my style and where I could send my work, please let me know

Very nice work, and great to see a set of your images together.

Very nice work, and great to see a set of your images together.
Thanks Dave !
...yeah, I thought similar, finally I have a group of images that goes together ( not portraits but "these")

although, the numbers on the site aren't valid I think... f.e one moment I have 136 shares and in a hour 134 ... similar is with the number of views .... and a few minutes ago my friend shared it on FB and the number count of shares on Panda didn't change ... hm...

Last edited:
WOW! Congrats Marija!! Thats outstanding!!!!
I think it just give me a tap on the back, sort of, to try to get out of my comfort zone and start sharing my work to new places
tnx!!!

and... they changed the title

I understand why they changed it, it's because my original title was too complicated really .. but they changed it into something that doesn't represent my work.
They said "I capture emotional people's stories" which imply that people tell me their stories and I shot them accordingly... when in the article I explain that I shoot how I feel and give people guidance to stories that they feel and see in my images.

I wrote them about that yesterday asking that they delete "people's" word from the title... we'll see

So, I sent a few pictures and got featured on Bored Panda, which is nice because they're really interesting website :)
If you have a moment or two you can check it out, maybe like it, upvote it, share it from the website or leave a comment, it would be really appreciated!

I think I'll just have a bit exposure from this but that's nice too...

If this isn't apropriate place, move it pls.

Anyway, here's the link and thank you!

I Capture Emotional People’s Stories In My Photographs

There's photography, and then there's photography as practiced by Marija. It takes a special eye to see, and it takes a certain artistry to convert the captured image into the vision. Well done, and hopefully more in the world will become familiar with your talents.

So, I sent a few pictures and got featured on Bored Panda, which is nice because they're really interesting website :)
If you have a moment or two you can check it out, maybe like it, upvote it, share it from the website or leave a comment, it would be really appreciated!

I think I'll just have a bit exposure from this but that's nice too...

If this isn't apropriate place, move it pls.

Anyway, here's the link and thank you!

I Capture Emotional People’s Stories In My Photographs

There's photography, and then there's photography as practiced by Marija. It takes a special eye to see, and it takes a certain artistry to convert the captured image into the vision. Well done, and hopefully more in the world will become familiar with your talents.

Agreed, She is a true artist. I wish I had a tenth of your vision Marija.

that sounds like a really big compliment :)

and I agree... what I do is not commercially appealing and not likable by majority... I need to find people who appreciate what I do, and finally start to believe that boundaries are just in my head.
I live in a country with so many problems that art isn't really on "menu", photography it's not appreciated... and I understand that, maybe even believe in it, because I can't escape reality and can't protect myself from it...Maybe photojournalism is, because there's lot's of flammable content...

well you can't, you're not a woman! :)
(yes I'm being a sexist here, I do believe that men and women create a bit differently)

but.. honestly, I think I'm just starting with "art".. there are so many things in my head that I find difficult to express and need to "grow".

that sounds like a really big compliment :)

and I agree... what I do is not commercially appealing and not likable by majority... I need to find people who appreciate what I do, and finally start to believe that boundaries are just in my head.
I live in a country with so many problems that art isn't really on "menu", photography it's not appreciated... and I understand that, maybe even believe in it, because I can't escape reality and can't protect myself from it...Maybe photojournalism is, because there's lot's of flammable content...

well you can't, you're not a woman! :)
(yes I'm being a sexist here, I do believe that men and women create a bit differently)

but.. honestly, I think I'm just starting with "art".. there are so many things in my head that I find difficult to express and need to "grow".

Please keep growing. I enjoy seeing your work.

Most reactions

Back