Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so TODAY the Milwaukee Brewers Tickets went on sale. So, on a saturday, I'm up early with both computers on, and Eriks at work trying from there.

I IMMEDIATELY got in! I got FANTASTIC TICKETS!!!! 3rd row on the third baseline!!! I called Erik (no answer, duh, he's at work), emailed him and text messaged him to tell him I got in, so that he wouldn't buy tickets. He just called me. He got in immediately too. :er: So we both bought tickets...his for Friday, mine for Saturday..both games are really good seats (mine are closer though! ya!)....and we also now have $500 worth of tickets, not including the ones we bought yesterday! :shock: We're gonna talk over exactly what we're gonna do later. But it looks like we might actually go to both games (Erik kinda wants to) rather than selling one set of tickets. But...if we do that, we won't be going to Cooperstown or NYC this summer. Oh well...another time. It's his Christmas present anyway, so I guess it's up to him. So...maybe we'll just go to both games, stay overnight up there, and spend two days exploring Milwaukee. :)

And I can feel it...IT'S THE CUBBIES YEAR BABY!

yay! heheh this situation actually proves something... that you are a great couple :p

mentos_007 said:
yay! heheh this situation actually proves something... that you are a great couple :p

Awww! thanks! :)

All this baseball talk has me stricken with spring fever BIG TIME!

poor we don'r have baseball teams in PL... and it is not even popular... but I used to play in a street team with friends... we all had nintendo pegasus at the very beginning of 90' and we had a baseball game. from there we learned the rules :p and I remember I was the only kid at school who knew what was going on during the real baseball games in tv :)

mentos_007 said:
poor we don'r have baseball teams in PL... and it is not even popular... but I used to play in a street team with friends... we all had nintendo pegasus at the very beginning of 90' and we had a baseball game. from there we learned the rules :p and I remember I was the only kid at school who knew what was going on during the real baseball games in tv :)

Haha...that's awesome. I've loved baseball for a loooong time. I was a bit of a tomboy growing up, and I always played with the boys in the neighborhood. :)

Holy cow, that's a lot in tickets! Can't go wrong no matter what you decide! I went to my first game at Fenway a few years ago and it was really special....and really expensive :lol:

Alison said:
Holy cow, that's a lot in tickets! Can't go wrong no matter what you decide! I went to my first game at Fenway a few years ago and it was really special....and really expensive :lol:

Yup...we've decided we're keeping both sets of tickets. The New York trip was for his birthday and christmas present anyway, and this is what he wants. :) So we're goin up Friday night for the game, going to a hotel that night, then seeing the sights in Milwaukee the next day before the game. :) I'm actually pretty excited. We'll save New York for another time. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back