I got my eyes on you......all of them

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw this little guy running around on my bedroom floor, so i grabbed my camera and took some shots :)
Spinnetje001.jpg

Spinnetje002.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

It's amazing how you can make an icky spider actually look 'cute', as if it has big teary brown eyes looking up at the viewer!

thanks anty :)
Yeah, i always liked these little buggers....really tiny though. But its rather cool to see how big those eyes really are, compared to the rest of the spider. Ill be on the hunt for these guys some more....just had luck with this one running around in my room.

Jumpers are cool looking spiders.
Great pics:thumbup:

thanks for the comments :)
And offcourse i didnt smash it. Its probably still in my room somewhere. I was in a hurry, so i snapped some pics and ran off. I just hope it didnt end up in one of the terrariums with a lizard in it, cause then it probably ends up in a belly.

Very nice. What kind of lightning did you use for those shots?

Nice one. I can't say I have ever seen a spider of this kind around here. And I am surprised to see you find this one living "in the wilderness" (of your room)... ehem. Well ... it sounds bad if I put it like this, but ... you know, I mean: a house spider. Like this! So hairy and "cuddly"! I haven't ever seen them!

Great pics, for some reason i dont mind short legged spiders, its just the long leg ones i dont like!

well the thing with these kinds of spiders is, they walk around alot. So you never now where they are MUAHAHAHA......ha
The guys in the webs are at the same spot most of the time so you only have to turn your head and see if its still there (yes, i let the spiders move into my room and leave them alone, allthough not alot of spiders make it to my room)
But this guy looks pretty cute, really small though. Like 0.5cm long, so i dont blame you for never seeing one Corinna :)
Thanks for the comments too :D

yup, its a jumping spider. Its was walking alot, but if i would put my finger near it, it would sit still for a few moments and i could take a few shots.

Most reactions

Back