AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happy Dance! :wav::wav::wav:

Picked up my Nikkor 80-400VR lens yesterday and yes it was raining. So this morning I headed out early before I had to go to work and caught the sunrise.

lynde30dec20051186.jpg

lynde30dec20051201.jpg

lynde30dec20051215.jpg

lynde30dec20051248.jpg

Just before sunset I managed to get in a few more shots.

lynde30dec20051319.jpg

lynde30dec20051388.jpg

lynde30dec20051416.jpg

lynde30dec20051419.jpg

And tomorrow we are expecting snow and Sunday should be cloudy. Man, I sure wish I could buy some sunshine right around now as it has been cloudy most of the month and we are really due for some nice weather.

Eric

Congrats on the new lens! :cheer:

I agree about the shot of the squirrel - that totally made me laugh! Very unexpected - great capture! :D

wow eric....all of them look killer... but the squirrel is great....and i really love the sunrise shots are both awesome....

wow great shots!!!! the sky and water in number 3 is awesome!!!! :thumbup:

Schmokin shots Airic. Congrats on the new lens.
I managed to get out to the marsh for half an hour before the sun burned out. Pretty quiet there today.
Next time we all get together, Im hiding behind a tree. All you guys got new lenses......sniff....sniff...

Chiller said:
... All you guys got new lenses......sniff....sniff...

Yes. Sniff-sniff.
And all you guys are able to take wonderful photos even when you are not happy with your weather situation! Sniff-sniff.
Regards,
Envy

(Just joking!!! I got a new CAMERA a week and a half ago and a new flat 19' screen so I can better LOOK AT YOUR LOVELY PHOTOS. I must not complain!)

Thanks everyone. I hope to get out some more and keep working with the lens. The VR is great but some of my shots are not as sharp as I would like. Mind you I was pushing the speed down to keep up with the low light. Peter and I plan to meet at the Marsh this morning and I got a voice mail that Raymond, Daisy and Maria are in town so me will more then likely see them as well.

Eric

Most reactions

Back