i got myself a new shutter speed

jonisnumber1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey guys. ive been living my whole life with 1 shutter speed. and today was the day of change. i figured out how to adjust it. so i got some shots. C+C would be appreciated.

traffic2.jpg

drop-green3.jpg

nightlights2.jpg

pole2.jpg

Congratulations!

Isn't it a good feeling to finally get more control over the camera?

Of all four, I think I like the one of the "pool"(? ) best, nicely small aperture to get the street lights in the shape of stars instead of big light blobs, and a nice colour contrast between the deep dark blue of the sky and the orange of the lights.

if you are talking about #3 its is actually a wharf/pier at a boatramp ( the ladder is to get in/out of your boat. thanks for the comments.

the last one is my favorite, i like the color and lighting. what kind of camera are you using?

hey. im using a kodak dx7590 point and shoot. i wish i had something a bit better but its going fine for the moment.

im guessing that's food color in the glass, that's a pretty cool idea. I would like it more if it was a little sharper and the glare was eliminated. I like the last shot alot too

I respect you for lasting on one shutter speed for so long......... that would've driven me crazy.

have anything to say about the actual photographs? thanks everyone else who has commented

Most reactions

Back