I got taken out in the line of duty...

Welcome to TPF. A/S/L? What are you wearing right now? :sexywink:

Of course he would - he gets to make a fresh start now that the past is lost ;)

But now you'll just have to go into another thread I'm involved in and Google tag until it now says "e.rose whore of TPF" and then all will be right in the world. :biglaugh: :sexywink:

Oh dear, if you check the tag on this page, it looks like someone took you up on that suggestion!!! (And, ermmm, the cast of suspects is rather large, it seems)

[FONT=&quot]
80144216fff6c77d718a8209080713c1.gif
[/FONT]

I am using my mIRC skillz... some of you probably doesnt even know what mIRC is.

Welcome to TPF. A/S/L? What are you wearing right now? :sexywink:

75/M/Denver, Colorado.

I'm wearing this: http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/hariy-man-wearing-speedos-or-budgee-smugglers-and-1.jpg

Of course he would - he gets to make a fresh start now that the past is lost ;)

:biglaugh:

But now you'll just have to go into another thread I'm involved in and Google tag until it now says "e.rose whore of TPF" and then all will be right in the world. :biglaugh: :sexywink:

Oh dear, if you check the tag on this page, it looks like someone took you up on that suggestion!!! (And, ermmm, the cast of suspects is rather large, it seems)

[FONT=&quot]
80144216fff6c77d718a8209080713c1.gif
[/FONT]

Of course they did. :lmao:

I am using my mIRC skillz... some of you probably doesnt even know what mIRC is.

Yeah, I have no clue.

I saw you had a new account and wondered what happened...

I thought maybe you were really a troll in disguise that was finally outed :shock:
:razz:

I saw you had a new account and wondered what happened...

I thought maybe you were really a troll in disguise that was finally outed :shock:
:razz:

Wait... I was supposed to wear a disguise? Ugh. I KNEW I was doing it wrong! :banghead:

:lol:

Welcome back, noob.

Tank ye :biggrin:

YYYAAAAAYYYYYY THE WHORE OF TPF HAS RETURNED............. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK DUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :hug::

EDIT: If you have some upgrading questions, or if you want us to decide what camera to buy, just start a thread named: "Nikon or Canon". Looking forward to your fiirst wedding thread :D

WHAT?! :shock: You mean... it's not GOOD?! Goddamnit! Someone told me that was the next up and coming thing in SEXY! How could you say that?!.
Don't pay any attention to me. I'm just an old fart that doesn't understand duck faces. :biggrin:

Remember: Sexy is as sexy does. :sexywink:

No, Kundaliah already covered that.
:confused::shock: Is my account being altered as well? :angry1::scratch::playball:

We had peace for a little bit....:greenpbl:

YYYAAAAAYYYYYY THE WHORE OF TPF HAS RETURNED............. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK DUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :hug::

EDIT: If you have some upgrading questions, or if you want us to decide what camera to buy, just start a thread named: "Nikon or Canon". Looking forward to your fiirst wedding thread :D
:hug::

WHAT?! :shock: You mean... it's not GOOD?! Goddamnit! Someone told me that was the next up and coming thing in SEXY! How could you say that?!.
Don't pay any attention to me. I'm just an old fart that doesn't understand duck faces. :biggrin:

Remember: Sexy is as sexy does. :sexywink:

No, Kundaliah already covered that.
:confused::shock: Is my account being altered as well? :angry1::scratch::playball:

You never know with this place.... :lol:

We had peace for a little bit....:greenpbl:

Shhhhhh. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back