I Got the Drip

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Actually I got a couple :mrgreen: This gave me real problems at first :confused: By the time I started getting better shots...I didn't wanna do it anymore. A couple of these aren't real sharp, I just liked the patterns.

55016531-L.jpg

55016532-L.jpg

55016533-L.jpg

55016535-L.jpg

55016536-L.jpg

mate how do you find the time to do all these great photo's?!....your like an image making machine....do you sleep!!
Great range of colours through all of these, 1,4 and 5 are really cool. curious, did you fill a bathtub for these or did you shoot them in a bowl?

I love #4! After watching Aubrey try to do these a few days ago I have a whole new level of respect for people who can catch good shots like these!

Good shots. Very creative with the coloring.

Whoah, the 4th is really unique. I don't believe I have ever seen one like that before. Excellent job on these.

woodsac said:
Thanks! I just filled a bowl and added some food coloring.

Cool i'll have to give this a go man :thumbup:

*Mental note: must go get some food colouring - must go get some food colouring - must go get some food colouring*

And then I must think of a set-up.
Thankfully, I got myself a new tripod in Hamburg yesterday. That will help. Think-think: light?

Ah. I'll try, but I'm sure mine will never be as good as these!!!

how do you do it mate? im really curious to know how, ive seen alot of people do it, and what camera?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back