I had a Babysitter!!

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife and I had a babysitter for the first time on a friday night in months. So here are some of the pics I took.

DSC_3909.jpg

DSC_4074.jpg

DSC_4062.jpg

DSC_3957.jpg

I like a few of these cropped.

The first, the bottom 35% or so.
The second, the top 75%.

The third is nice, but the colors seem a little flat. Maybe some more saturation?

And the forth is jsut baffling. Zebra's butts just don't do it for me, I guess.

wow, that second pic is really really really nice

Great shots, all of them. The only thing I can critique on is that #4 seems a little soft, some sharpening would do wonders to bring out the detail! :lol:

I like the 1st photo very much. Wonderful colours of flowers reproduced here. Also I like 2 and 3, they are good shots. As for no:4 I can't comment as it was speedily taken.:lmao:

Great shots, all of them. The only thing I can critique on is that #4 seems a little soft, some sharpening would do wonders to bring out the detail! :lol:

Thanks for all of the comments! I knew that #4 would get a laugh out of everyone, that's pretty much why I took it. I saw an article in last months shutterbug about a women that photographs Zeebra's and she says that there isn't a bad angle to shoot them at. I wanted to test that theory. :)

I like #1 and 3 the best. On #1 I would crop the roof out of the upper right section (or clone it out). Without that roof, it would give the feeling of being in the middle of nowhere.

hahah - I like #4 a lot!! The lines and contrast of white/black make it really interesting. Interesting angle too!

Well done

hah first one was a classic slow load when i clicked, saw the trees and thought it was gonna be a boring pic, then the bottom loaded and color just popped, nice pics. even the butt
only kidding, that pic is strange :D

I really like the photo you just posted today, even better than your other shot of the same scene.

I agree. The photo you just posted is the best of them. Much better view than the original.

hah first one was a classic slow load when i clicked, saw the trees and thought it was gonna be a boring pic, then the bottom loaded and color just popped, nice pics. even the butt
only kidding, that pic is strange :D
Hey Thanks! I'm glad that I didn't disapoint!

I really like the photo you just posted today, even better than your other shot of the same scene.

I agree. The photo you just posted is the best of them. Much better view than the original.

Glad you guys liked the re-composition, it makes the trip worth it. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back