I had a terrible dream....

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...last night, that I was at a bar with my camera and all my lens'
> and flash in my trusty bag, and for some reason I left it
> unattended. I cam back to my seat, and it was stolen!!!
>
> You know when you have those dreams that seem like they are SO real
> that you wake up and double-check that this situation didnt really
> happen? Well I checked first thing to make sure all my stuff was
> still there.
>
> Thought I might share this. I was 100% freaked out!!! I know this
> is really an off-topic post, but I'm still getting over it. :)
>
> Weird.
>
> Anyone else have this sort of thing happen to them? Or is it just me?
>
oh..i forgot to add..in the dream, i found my bag in the parking lot, but the body was gone, and the lenses were in it, but they were all broken! Amazing what dreams can do to your head. I wonder what this is tellin me? I always am very cautious with my equiptment though. hmmm...

anyway, random thoughts..see ya.

WOW thats wierd I just had the exact same sort of dream last week! Only it was in a place I really can't describe because it kept changing but I really felt I was awake and it didn't seem wierd to me at the time. In the end I did the same thing though, I set my gear down for 1 minute while I helped someone lift a box and when I returned it was all gone! Only I never did find mine, I woke up all depressed not even realizing it was a dream until I got to my bag. I guess I thought the dream had actually happened in real life the day before or something! :shock:

Now where are those thought police when you actually need them!? Gotta stop these thieves in our dreams! :lol:

If I were you I wouldn't take my cam for a week at least... nowhere!!!

Yes but mine wasn't in a bar!? I just need to stop taking it places in my sleep :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back