I had exactly one attempt!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While I was jumping and running and crouching about (or flattening myself to the floor) in this ballet practise that I have told you about before, the teacher came up to me and said, hey, listen, please take a photo of the men who help me build up the scene, will you.
When this man showed up, she came rushing towards me again and said, Corinna, Corinna, you must take a photo of this man, too, he's missing in the other, but I need his picture, too, for the programme!!!
I had exactly one attempt to capture him well - a person who I had never seen before, who I still don't know AT ALL, and who I was supposed to cover so his pic can go into that booklet. Ah well:

Mnner04.jpg

I think you did a great job!

Thank you! :D
I'm kind of happy with this one, too.
Don't know if he is, though. His wife wasn't too impressed when I showed her, but I think she feels a bit above me, anyway :confused:

I think it's a very nice shot. He looks relaxed and happy. Good job

Not for a wife who was so unenthusiastic ... nope.

Corrina I think that shot is absolutely great considering the circumstances and amount of time (or lack of!) you had to set it up. Great work :thumbup:

The papers will be calling you any day now with asignments :sexywink:

Very nice, Corrina! I really like this portrait and think it will look great on the programme!!

So far as the wife is concerned ... let her feel like she's above you all she wants ... we all know better :hug::

Awww, thanks for that, Jen.

Just to let you see my "set-up" (cough-cough), I dug out some photos of the outside of the ballet school building that I took out of sheer boredom while waiting for my daughter to end class and come out:

127916789.jpg

127916788.jpg

You see the steps that lead up towards the glass doors with a bit of space on top of the steps? Well, I had that man put himself up (standing) at that middle railing there, not as far down as the kid is in the first pic, so he'd be far enough away from the back wall (which can be seen better in the second photo), and then used what light there was (it was a Sunday noon), falling into that space from the street, with just a bit reflected by those glass doors.

And he went: "Huh? My photo? I always come out horribly in photos!"
Ha!

Most reactions

Back