I had to try this.

bantor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jrcreations.bravehost.com
In my meandering of the general gallery threads, I have come accross a few of these types of pictures, it looked kinda fun so I gave it a quick try. This one is not the greatest but alright for a first try.

photoalbum31qc.jpg

That lovely lady in the picture is my mother about 25 some ought years ago.

Wow !!.. thats a cool effect :wav: very impressive picture, How did you do that ?

Thank you very much everyone.
Ajax said:
Wow !!.. thats a cool effect :wav: very impressive picture, How did you do that ?

Well I am not sure how other people do it, but what I did was put my camera on a tri-pod. set up what I wanted to take a picture of. Set all my controls to manual. Then take the picture. Next I opened the book. Took a picture with the same settings and that was it as far as picture taking went.

The rest is in photoshop. I just used the clone stamp tool and cloned the inside of the book overtop of the cover at a low opacity and that was that. Well I did mess around with some saturation and what not. And thats that. I hope that helps you out.

what brush did you use? mine turned out correctly but the edges of the brush is clearly visible any help? here is mine:

53255847-M.jpg

Do I at least have the technique down?

Great shot, took me a little time to work it out, because it wasn't a car with an engine, but it's a cool effect and this is a great way (and probably unique) to use it!

Rob

Most reactions

Back